Prototyping is the future of your company. The ability to take
a good idea and shape it into something real and practical is
what we do at Stever-Locke.
Stever-Locke is a full service, high capacity provider of rapid prototyping and production services. Utilizing the latest technologies, we produce top quality functional prototypes, and production parts in metal, fiber, and other electrical insulation materials.
We partner with you as a team, remaining in constant communication to get each job done right, leaving no detail overlooked. From initial quote to product delivery, we are committed to a smooth process, utilizing our in-house capabilities and highly qualified vendor partners to produce prototypes that are manufactured to your specifications.
Manufacturing Equipment Summary
- 6 - 60 ton OBI & OBSS power presses
- 3 - 45 ton OBI power presses
- 1 - 40 ton OBI power press
- 3 - 35 ton OBI power presses
- 10 - 22 ton OBI power presses
- 15 - Various tonnage and types under 22 tons
Equipment to Perform Secondary Manufacturing Tasks
- Metal Stamping
- Connectors and terminals for electrical devices
- Electronic Connector Manufacturing
Primary SIC Codes
- 10 - Tapping machines
- 10 - Automatic screwdrivers
- 4 - Eyelet machines
- 3 - Riveting machines
- 3 - Hot leaf stamp machines
Tooling Equipment Summary
Stever-Locke Industries has complete capabilities and staff to engineer, design, build and maintain your custom tooling system.
- Cad based wire EDM
- Bridgeport milling machines
- Horizontal milling machines
- Heat Treating
- Tool room lathes
- Machinist lathes
- Surface grinders
- Tool and cutter grinders
- Horizontal and vertical band saws
- Floor and bench model drill presses
- Granite surface plates
- Sand blasters
- Complete complement of measuring and inspection devices
Stever-Locke Industries has been designing and building tooling systems since 1946. Many of our tooling systems contain up to 60 automated progressive stations that fabricate both metal and fiber, as well as, assemble the two processed items into one finished product, all in one stroke of the press, at rates up to 150 strokes per minute.